Sunday, April 7, 2013

I shot until I go to the web site in the color of your hair, your computer is infected Web page?

Problem caused by kate112280: I went on a website about hair coloring and up popped a web page that said your computer is infected?

I did not click any of the pop up windows, I shut down my computer, turned it back on and am now running a scan. Is my computer going to be ok, or is there something else I should do?


This is pertaining to I went on a website about hair coloring and up popped a web page that said your computer is infected? possibly have got to fix problems individually. Now you will find in several ways… and build your own life much better. Hoping pertaining to I went on a website about hair coloring and up popped a web page that said your computer is infected? may perhaps be a remedy in the coming years.

Best answer:


Answer by Terri Starr

you are doing the right thing


Answer by Po

More likely than not, that was an ad trying to get you to download their “antivirus” software that is actually a virus or spyware itself. If you didn’t click the pop up you should be fine.


Know good?

Add your individual answer in the comments!


Մեկ մեկ չենք ալարում քլիք անել մեր վիդեոների ներքեւի հատվածում հայտնվող գովազների վրա until something site shot scan running right problems Panda Cloud Antivirus Panda Cloud page infected hair good going Facebook Page computer color click antivirus I shot until I go to the web site in the color of your hair, your computer is infected Web page? antivirususerreviews Subscribe To Our Videos, Like Our Facebook Page http://www.facebook….


Panda Cloud Antivirus


Image courtesy of Panda Cloud Antivirus


Le premier antivirus gratuit qui vous protège via Internet. Léger, simple, rapide, sûr… et en français


I shot until I go to the web site in the color of your hair, your computer is infected Web page?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive