Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How can I get rid of this? If you have a bug on my computer wont start it?

antivirususerreviews.blogspot.com ® How can I get rid of this? If you have a bug on my computer wont start it?

Trouble caused by x_Clo_x: If i have a bug on my computer and it wont start up how can i get rid of it????

I have tried re-installing windows home edition and pro, but it freezes on ‘Searching for previous versions of Microsoft Windows’ Please help me =[

I have also tried to run it in safe mode but it freezes on Mup.sys!! Grrr ive got a feeling putting an anti-virus disk in would work but i dont think i have one! The disk folder it at my dads work >:[ but hell bring it home 2moro (he better!) ill try that if we have one but if it doesnt work then im buggered un less someone can help me!!!!!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


This is relating to If i have a bug on my computer and it wont start up how can i get rid of it???? that you will should try to solve complications alone. I hope this helps in several ways; and make your own life far better. Who wish relating to If i have a bug on my computer and it wont start up how can i get rid of it???? may be an answer into the future.
Most practical answer:


Answer by YouMeUsThem
Are you talking about a virus”bug”…?If you have an anti virus program like Norton, Install the CD and then boot your pc, to the Norton CD, it will run a scan.

Or you can try to boot the PC into Safe mode by pressing F5 at boot up, this might not load the bug,and then you can scan with anti virus and spy ware software.

If all else fails and you dont care about wiping out the info on your hard drive.geta Win 98 start up disk, but it up run fdisk and delte the Non Dos partition.

Then try to boot from your Win XP cd

Good luck,


www.takemetojapan.com


Figure out a lot better?

Leave the actual answer from a comments!

How can I get rid of this? If you have a bug on my computer wont start it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive