Saturday, April 13, 2013

One say "my little virus" when you love what you do you understand?

antivirususerreviews.blogspot.com ® One say "my little virus" when you love what you do you understand?

Real question written by Star: What do you understand when your love one tell you “My Little Virus”?

My sweety always tell me ” my little virus”. I want your opinions as to what it means to you. I will appreciate your answers. Thank U!!!!


Undoubtedly supposed to be about What do you understand when your love one tell you “My Little Virus”? that you can have got to fix issues only on their. I really hope this element helps in lots of ways; which will create yourself considerably better. With the expectation supposed to be about What do you understand when your love one tell you “My Little Virus”? should be a response over time.
Best answer:


Answer by *BKS*
To me that means that your always around and that you are his. When people say ‘my…’ then its a good thing


Answer by vivaxxvixen
Lol I guess it means you’re contagious. Like that things you do.

If you laugh, he can only help but laugh because your laugh is contagious or when you smile he smiles too.

It’s sweet but kind of weird and reminds me of a scary movie or something goth lol


Help with mine, please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090321131005AAFYxde&r=w


Answer by Eric
i don’t think that would be a good to say


Answer by mommyofthree
To me it says that your love is contagious in a good way.


Answer by *~*Volleyball player*~*
Your contagious and you take him over!!


Answer by Ah U
std


Answer by Straight Talk Express
kinda like ur my silver medal lolz


Be sure good?

Add your own personal answer inside the comments!

One say "my little virus" when you love what you do you understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive