Saturday, April 13, 2013

Do I keep my HP laptop shut itself down?

antivirususerreviews.blogspot.com ® Do I keep my HP laptop shut itself down?

Predicament written by Shizu-chan: Why does my HP laptop keep shutting itself down?

My laptop, for the past few weeks, has been randomly shutting itself down for no apparent reason. I know it’s not overheating, and it happens when I don’t use it for a certain length of time. I’ve checked my battery every time I’ve left, and I always have plenty. In addition, I don’t have any programs running that would drain my battery. I’ve gotten the blue screen of death a few times, and sometimes a little gray box will show up when I try to turn it on saying that my computer didn’t turn on properly or something, and that it’s “attempting repairs.” It’s really starting to piss me off, and I can’t do anything about it because I have no idea what’s going on.


Also, I’ve run all the scans I can think of. My anti-virus, my Viper Internet Security thing, etc. and whatever “virus” that they’ve found, it gets rid of them and they’re no longer there. I’ve had my laptop for a little under a year, and it’s never done this before. Does anyone know what I can do? Would running a defrag help anything? Do I need to download some sort of special program to make this stop? Or would it just be easier to get a new laptop instead of dealing with this crap? Thanks for any help you can give!


That’s needed to know about Why does my HP laptop keep shutting itself down? that you can will want to fix problems individually. Hopefully this assists in many ways; may create yourself significantly better. Hoping needed to know about Why does my HP laptop keep shutting itself down? may very well be a method over time.
Optimum solution:


Answer by abe
if its a warranty thing, yes get a new one. but some malware programs do not get all. also could be a faulty ram problem aka memory . run spybot. its free, when it shuts down does it say mini dump. error. thats ram problem.


Know far better?

Add your own personal answer for the comments!

Do I keep my HP laptop shut itself down?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive