Thursday, April 11, 2013

How do I remove "Fast Windows Antivirus"? Message appears necessary reply, please!?

antivirususerreviews.blogspot.com ® How do I remove "Fast Windows Antivirus"? Message appears necessary reply, please!?

Quandary created by incharacter212: How do I get rid of “Windows Fast Antivirus”? Prompt reply needed, please!?

This virus/Trojan popped up on my computer earlier in the day, and I want to get rid of it quickly before it can do registry or program damage.


How do I do so, and has anyone else dealt with this particular phony executed program?


Prompt reply appreciated! Thank you!


Definitely is related to How do I get rid of “Windows Fast Antivirus”? Prompt reply needed, please!? you may desire to resolve concerns automatically. With some luck , this can help in many ways, and generate yourself significantly better. With the expectation related to How do I get rid of “Windows Fast Antivirus”? Prompt reply needed, please!? happens to be an option going forward.
Best solution:


Answer by Miss Chloe
You have a Scare Ware Fake Anti-Virus. Follow these instructions:


Restart your computer and repeatedly tap F8 as it is booting up.

With arrow keys select Safe Mode With Networking.

Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from Cnet.com

Update it and run a Quick Scan.

Delete Any Viruses.

Restart your computer.


Be careful what sites you go on in the future do not click any links from Facebook or MSN etc.


Answer by Ruth
Yeah, that annoying Virus keeps popping up on my computer too. I’m so glad I didn’t click on the O.K button thingy the other day-it almost had me fooled but then I realised that the side bar thingy was windows XP and my laptops a Windows 7 version, epic fail to whoever started this virus


Acknowledge good?

Leave your own individually styled answer inside a comments!

How do I remove "Fast Windows Antivirus"? Message appears necessary reply, please!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive