Saturday, April 13, 2013

Can fix my PC?

antivirususerreviews.blogspot.com ® Can fix my PC?

Question basically by Toby S: How can I fix my PC?

My kids got this “Personal Antivirus” crap on my computer and it is completely messing it up. I have Mcafee antivirus but it won’t do a thing. How do I get rid of this thing.

No idea how they got it on there. It doesn’t show up on add/remove. It is trying to tell me my computer is loaded with viruses, it isn’t, so I will pay money for it to “remove” them. Its a scam but I cannot for the life of me get it off.


Truly precisely about How can I fix my PC? you may would need to clear up troubles on their very own. Subsequently this will assist you in many ways… and to make everything better. Who want precisely about How can I fix my PC? could be a treatment at some forward point.
Best answer:


Answer by Sexy Scottish Kool Aid Man
http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?tag=mncol


download Malwarebyte ( the link above) and run scan ( its free)..this will get rid of it


You have Malware infecting your PC and most anti-virus programmes don’t detect this nasty virus


Answer by xerox
hi,


what do you mean “personal antivirus”? is it a virus or free antivirus software. give detail explanation…


sorry and tq


Answer by m b
1 Go to the start button, right lower corner

2 control pannel

3 go to remove/uninstall programs

4 find the program

4 uninstall it.

Go to freewaredownloads.com And download for free their latest security software. GOOD LUCK.


Answer by casper
click start, click control panel, click add or remove programs, click change or remove programs, look for the one you want to remove and click on it, then click remove.


Answer by Praveen
Mcafee is a good anti-virus don’t install any other anti-virus in it uninstall if any anti-virus is installed


Answer by Cannon F
Here is a smart tool for registry clean and pc optimizing, free scan for ur computer is available now:


http://www.problemap.com/problemap/optimizer/


Perfect Optimizer is a kind of computer optimization software with new concept and multi-function. It has the world’s leading technology to scan the computer problems as 2.7 times as the similar products. 1. Effectively repair/fix the majority of your PC’s errors and let it be 100% healthy. 2. Comprehensively enhance all aspects of your computer. 3. Optimize your PC and bring its potential performance into 100% full play. 4. Clean up your PC’s junk files and 56 kinds of history. 5. Effectively protect your PC and avoid ads procedures, malicious code and Trojans.


Know much better?

Provide your respond to this query below!

Can fix my PC?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive