Saturday, April 13, 2013

My computer acctually virus in there? "Anti-virus" program.

antivirususerreviews.blogspot.com ® My computer acctually virus in there? "Anti-virus" program.

Main problem created by Carson Marshall: My computer has an “antivirus” program on it that is acctually a virus.?

It has taken over my antivirus (windows defender) Any idea how to remove it? It wont show up in programs and i can download anything.

I could use a fast response, because I need to type a paper for school.


Definitely needed to know about My computer has an “antivirus” program on it that is acctually a virus.? that you might need to have to clear up situations by themself. Ideally this will aid in lots of ways, and will make yourself better. Dreaming needed to know about My computer has an “antivirus” program on it that is acctually a virus.? will probably be a way out to come back.
Most practical answer:


Answer by Cherry x
why don’t you download a real antivirus and get that to remove it?


http://free.avg.com/


http://www.avast.com/


Answer by Gary®
search the file and delete it.

start>search>all file and folders>

you may also try system restore, if you have no important files to save.


Answer by rockindoc
What you have is called a “Fakeware” . It’s a virus, as you stated, pretending to be an anti virus. At least you know not to send them any money, that’s very good. They want your credit card infomation, that’s what these virus scams are all about.

Besides a good anti virus, you should are yourself with a good anti – malware, like Malwarebytes. It’s the one I use, and it’s pulled 25 viruses/malwares out of my home network in the last week! Needless to say, I swear by it!


http://www.malwarebytes.org


It’s free, & it works great.!


Answer by Giedrius M
Depends which one. Removal procedures differ a lot.

Though you can try rebooting, pressing f8 and choosing safe mode with networking.

Run: Hitman pro, malwarebytes, avast.


Know good?

Leave your own individually styled answer in the comments!

My computer acctually virus in there? "Anti-virus" program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive