Monday, April 8, 2013

My computer has been infected with a “virus” Swizzor how this virus can be removed?

Challenge from Nicole♥: My computer is infected with the virus “Swizzor” How can I rid of this virus?

My computer has been infected with a virus called “Swizzor” How Can I remove this virus?


I have AVG Anti-Virus software that Ive tried to use to get rid of it but it’s not working. This virus is making my computer slow, opening spam, opening websites and a lot of other annoying problems.


Is there anything I can do to completely remove this virus at home?


That’s important facts about My computer is infected with the virus “Swizzor” How can I rid of this virus? that you could be compelled to resolve dilemmas for their own end. With some luck , it will aid in many ways: may create yourself much better. Praying important facts about My computer is infected with the virus “Swizzor” How can I rid of this virus? is likely to be a response later on in life.

Solution:


Answer by Persia Best

Follow instuctions on this link: http://www.doctorpersiabest.webs.com/


Answer by marvlwoods

use malwarebytes free edition.


http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html


Have any idea good?

Provide your reply to this question below!


YOU NEED AN ANTIVIRUS FOR PROTECTION. HERE IS THE LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?p1uqbk93gpz1vmz KEYS 8MEH-RS47Y-82HT8-GONVA-BCCCZ-DEMBR-ACED 8MEH-RFR8J-PTS…


AVG_6965


Shot when AVG_6965


Learn more about AVG and download a FREE anti virus at free.avg.com


My computer has been infected with a “virus” Swizzor how this virus can be removed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive