Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How does the virus affect my camera?

antivirususerreviews.blogspot.com ® How does the virus affect my camera?

Concern by : Will this virus affect my camera?

There is this virus on my computer, if it helps it’s called “surabaya in my birthday virus”. My brother gave me a camera as a gift and he installed an anti-virus on the 4 GB memory card. But i connected the memory card to the computer and now it’s infected. Will the virus affect my camera or can i still take pictures and transfer them normally?

Thank You!


This is concerning Will this virus affect my camera? that you may possibly have to have clear up situations for themselves. Ideally this will aid in several ways: and make the way you live better. Praying concerning Will this virus affect my camera? just might be a resolution going forward.
Best solution:


Answer by terrance m
Viruses are generally engineered to attack specific operating systems, in fact they are soley created to attack specific operating systems. A virus capable of infecting and harming a Windows Operating system would in turn not harm a Macintosh or Linux system, as they are designed completely different.


I have never heard of a camera-based virus, nor would I ever see a reason to make one.


You are safe, do not worry.


Kyle


Answer by Belgariad
Just have your anti-virus program scan the memory card for viruses to make sure it isn’t infected. Most security programs give you that option where all you have to do is click on the icon of the hard drive or memory card and tell your security software to scan it.


Answer by path
antivirus tips and info:


http://top-antivirus-computer.cn


http://top-antivirus-computer.cn


Do know a lot better?

Add your trusty answer at the comments!

How does the virus affect my camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive