Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spiritually Speaking: You"ve seen people link to answer any questions in the same way as it is?

antivirususerreviews.blogspot.com ® Spiritually Speaking: You"ve seen people link to answer any questions in the same way as it is?

Request written by frenzy: Spiritually speaking: Have you ever seen a person who answers every question with a link in it the same way?

I have. She answers this way every time:


“Got malware warning. Thanks for the virus.”


She is a troll and her name is: Bl♥ndy: Original Recipe.


This is exactly just about Spiritually speaking: Have you ever seen a person who answers every question with a link in it the same way? which you might would need to fix troubles on their very own. I hope this will aid in many ways, may create your life significantly better. Praying just about Spiritually speaking: Have you ever seen a person who answers every question with a link in it the same way? will probably be a way out in the future.
Best answer:


Answer by Instant Star Just Add Fluffeh
I just hate people who insult me in their answers, and then report me for responding to their bs. That’s what I hate.


Answer by SJC
Thanks for the heads up! ^___^


Answer by Babby Le Strange…
Thanks for the heads up! I never understood why some people have to ruin it for others. I saw another question earlier about clones and the real Bindy showed the link to the imposters profile page.


I have now blocked the clone.


Answer by Cassie
I agree with Instant. I hate that. Yeah, when people don’t want to click on a link, I am like “Come on! I am not trying to bomb your computer… just trying to show you something cool


Answer by Jon M dn ǝpıs sıɥʇ
Thanks for the warning.


Answer by Priapus
a few

is it bad to name and shame?


Do know better?

Leave your own special answer on the comments!

Spiritually Speaking: You"ve seen people link to answer any questions in the same way as it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive