Monday, April 15, 2013

Pause, my friend"s Yahoo Answers account?

antivirususerreviews.blogspot.com ® Pause, my friend"s Yahoo Answers account?

Problem caused by : Why is my friend’s Yahoo Answers account suspended?

My friend created his account 2 days back

He answered a question “Which is the Best Antivirus”

and his answer is “AVG is the best. Using it with a combination of Avast would be much better option”


He also gave full version links to those softwares


He used the links from “linkbucks”


And his account is suspended yesterday.


What would be the reason

is it for posting a full version link

or

using linkbucks to get paid for his links


Please tell me so that it would be useful for him in future


This is really important facts about Why is my friend’s Yahoo Answers account suspended? that you could have got to clear up troubles on his or her. Maybe this will assist in many ways: and generate the way you live significantly better. Praying important facts about Why is my friend’s Yahoo Answers account suspended? are generally a resolution at some forward point.
Optimum solution:


Answer by Ol’grizzler
Using link bucks. That would be known as solicitation. Giving information is fine but earning cash for it is against the rules sorry.


Answer by Evil Laurie
Soliciting


Understand or know better?

Add your personal answer in their comments!

Pause, my friend"s Yahoo Answers account?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive