Monday, April 8, 2013

Computer virus in what’s supposed to come tomorrow?

Predicament courtesy of Jessica: What’s up with the computer virus that’s supposed to come out tomorrow?

I’ve heard a lot about this “April Fool’s Day Virus” and I’m really worried about it.


What’s going on with it? How do I know if my computer has it, or will get it?


I have an up-to-date Kaspersky Anti-Virus running on my computer, and I regularly run checks on my computer.


So is my computer safe?


*Thanks!


Undoubtedly supposed to be about What’s up with the computer virus that’s supposed to come out tomorrow? that you’ll should solve dilemmas alone. With any luck , you will find in lots of ways, to create the way you live far better. In hopes supposed to be about What’s up with the computer virus that’s supposed to come out tomorrow? could well be a strategy in to the future.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Mrs.Lautner

It is a virus that gets into your computer and steals your personal info and permanently destroys your computer and if you have lime wire or any other file sharing things get rid of those right away! and make sure that your computer has the latest virus protection on it the virus can also be spread by using USB cables I found a pretty good website on it when I was trying to figure this out myself its called:


http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local_wane_fw_conficker_viris_not_a_joke_200903311705


just copy and paste it to your browser. it explains everything very well and gives you some websites to help prevent it. Or if you already have it to get rid of it.


Know a lot better?

Add the actual answer in their comments!


AVG_6792


Image through process of AVG_6792


Learn more about AVG and download a FREE anti virus at free.avg.com


Computer virus in what’s supposed to come tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive