Monday, April 15, 2013

Help on my phone commwarrior do I get rid of the virus?

antivirususerreviews.blogspot.com ® Help on my phone commwarrior do I get rid of the virus?

Consult courtesy of xena_r1: how do i get rid of a commwarrior virus in my cell phone please help?

it keeps sending mms on its own.. should i format my memory card i dont want to do that .. what harm does it cause? its been ther for about 8 months. phone model nokia 7610

thanks .


This is exactly with regards to how do i get rid of a commwarrior virus in my cell phone please help? which you may have got to fix situations his or her self. I hope this will help to in lots of ways: to make everything better. In hopes with regards to how do i get rid of a commwarrior virus in my cell phone please help? can be a resolution in the foreseeable future.
Best solution:


Answer by alf_hart2000
1. Open web browser on the phone

2. Go to http://mobile.f-secure.com

3. Select link “Download F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus” and then select phone model

4. Download the file and select open after download

5. Install F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus

6. Go to applications menu and start Anti-Virus

7. Activate Anti-Virus and scan all files

8. Reboot your phone to kill Commwarrior process that is still running


After disinfecting you phone, you can remove remaining empty directories by going to application manager and uninstalling the SIS file in which Comwarrior arrived (either commw.sis or random name)


http://mobile.f-secure.com/


Understand or know good?

Leave your own individually styled answer on the comments!

Help on my phone commwarrior do I get rid of the virus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive