Sunday, April 7, 2013

Two different anti-virus software on your computer you can use?


Main issue from Momof2: Can you use a virus protection software on two different computers?

I recently bought a virus protection program for my computer. I am about to buy my son a new computer, (both dell’s) can I use my virus software on both computers without having to pay for it twice? (pay another annual fee). Or does it go by individual computers?

I bought a new dell and it came with a free 30 or 60 trial of their virus protection, I bought the program after the trial time. The other new computer is coming next week. I really don’t think I should have to pay for this twice.


This is really regarding Can you use a virus protection software on two different computers? possibly wish to fix troubles independently. We hope this will assist in lots of ways; and generate everything greater. Wishing regarding Can you use a virus protection software on two different computers? should be a solution later in life.

Most practical answer:


Answer by just here

By individual Computers, some companies sell their software with like 3 computers, etc.


Answer by Mark

It depends on the company most will along a few different computers. If they don not allow multiple computers than download “AVG Antivirus” it’s free and many people use.


Learn much better?

Add your own individually styled answer belonging to the comments!


antivirus


Shot by just antivirus


TOTUMWEB.COM



Two different anti-virus software on your computer you can use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive