Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You ever Have you ever had a virus on your computer?

Quandary basically by Mr. Self Destruct: Have you ever had a virus on your computer?

I had one a few days ago. I had to do a system reset and all this other crap. I downloaded a free “anti virus” lol.


Definitely is facts about Have you ever had a virus on your computer? that you may possibly ought to solve difficulties automatically. With luck , you will find in several ways; to make the way you live better. Thinking facts about Have you ever had a virus on your computer? may possibly be a cure in to the future.

Solution:


Answer by ARNOLD THE MUFFIN

yes when i had a PC i got tons.


i now have a mac and have had 0. there’s only like 1 virus for mac.


Answer by тσχι¢ ѕρσηgєвσв

yeah lots of times


Answer by LuvMyNails

no


Answer by Naomi

Yes, and hackers. the hacker got ahold of my credit card number so beware.


Answer by Nick

Yeah.


Answer by Just A Simple Hobbit

I gave it the clap


Answer by Jackie C

YES. The virus was in the app Cursor mania. I’m a sucker for cursors lol. Welll yea it sucked. Hopefully you have AVG for antivirus, it’s pretty good.


Answer by Rain me pink hearts™

Nope i’ve only gotten infected.


Answer by Rip_SouLjah

yup happends all the time if u dont have a virus protection (computers condom)


u need to always b protected, alot of nasty viruses out there viruses virus think system spyware solve sites removed PC need Link infected good going find files ever computer AVG automatically antivirus anti always You ever Have you ever had a virus on your computer? antivirususerreviews


Answer by Mike

yesss…..


Answer by xinnybuxlrie

The internet is a horrible evil place my friend.


I suggest you use more caution.


Answer by Feelz™

Yes I had a virus so bad that over 30 plus files were infected and over 200 plus cases of spyware which shut me down. I had to take my pc to the shop in order to get the virus removed. I stopped going to them adult rated sites and am much better off.


Answer by Obliviongirl14

Yep many times. They suck . . .


Answer by sarjit

i think it’s common thing to be virus in our computer

due excess use of pendrive virus transfers from one to another

but u must aware form it


Answer by Maribel

no


Be sure much better?

Leave your own personal answer in their comments!


Link de descarga: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E1DWWQS2 antivirus gratis para siempre y en español si no te aclaras muy bien en instalarlo mira el video.Si e…


You ever Have you ever had a virus on your computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive