Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My yahoo search and what’s going on?


Uncertainty created by paris: What is going on with my yahoo search?

As of yesterday, anytime I search anything for ex. “Target” my list that comes up is completely wrong! It will say “Target Official Site” but underneath for the web address it will say www.areaconnect.com. then when I click on it, it has nothing to do with “Target”. and other searches come up with “security antivirus”. Is this happening to anyone else?


This is just about What is going on with my yahoo search? possibly would be wise to fix difficulties on his or her. Eventually you will find in several ways, and generate your life better. Who wish just about What is going on with my yahoo search? could be a response next time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Anna Banana

Nope


Acknowledge far better?

Add your individual answer inside of the comments!


Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : récupérer un fichier


Look from Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : récupérer un fichier


Panda Cloud Antivirus

Le premier antivirus Internet gratuit


Facile à utiliser. Très léger. Protection sécurisée contre tous les types de virus… et entièrement GRATUITE


Infos & Téléchargement sur

www.cloudantivirus.com/fr/



My yahoo search and what’s going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive