Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How can I tell if I am a zombie virus?

Predicament by Idon’tknow: How do I know if I have the zombie virus?

I saw one of those bio-hazard containers on the ground while walking home from the store, I picked it up and cut myself on the jagged edge. The bio-hazard container had “Z-VIRUS” written on it. So I’m worried that I will turn into a zombie in a few hours or so. If I do, I may bite someone and it may spread the infection and cause a world wide zombie epidemic.

So how do I know if I have the zombie virus and how would I contain it?


Undoubtedly guidance on How do I know if I have the zombie virus? which you can have got to solve situations without some help. Hopefully it will help in many ways; and produce everything significantly better. Who wish guidance on How do I know if I have the zombie virus? could possibly be a method sooner or later.

Best solution:


Answer by Ash

does HAZARD mean anything to you, but as the other answer says…your imagination is running wild


Answer by cowboydoc

I suggest you just forget it. Your imagination is running a little on over drive here. That could have meant a number of things like “herpes Zoster virus” also plus a number of other things. Next time keep your fingers to themselves.


Answer by Miss Lady

this is urgent. there is about a 87% chance you have the virus. Report yourself to the authorities at once. Make haste!


Answer by That Nerd Girl. Named Sara.

I am a zombie, we should hang out if you really turn into a zombie.


Have any idea a lot better?

Add all your answer in their comments!


viruses usenet


Representation due to viruses usenet


A grab of someone who posted hundreds of viruses and spyware to usenet.


How can I tell if I am a zombie virus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive