Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Poll: If you have computer skills, you create a “virus” that you’re doing?

Subject created by ♫ Bubastes, Cat Goddess♥: Survey: If you had the computer skills to “write a virus”, would you do it and?

What would be your motive?


Bonus Question: What would your “virus” accomplish?

**************************

Mine would eliminate any references to the Christian God as well as certain words on their hard drive. And the word, “pastor” would automatically be replaced with the word, “pester”.

Too late, this is why I asked this question.

My computer got a virus from one of those fine upstanding persons who call themselves, “born-again”, which must’ve been hell on his Mamma.


Truly is with regards to Survey: If you had the computer skills to “write a virus”, would you do it and? that you could be really need to fix issues individually. With a little luck you will find in lots of ways: creating your own life much better. Dreaming with regards to Survey: If you had the computer skills to “write a virus”, would you do it and? will probably be a treatment later on.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Big Jim Slade

How clever. I would write a virus to give your computer a very bad case of diarrhea.


Answer by ☼ GƖơώ ✞ Ѡɪηǥs ☼

Never!

The energy we project, negative or positive, comes back around! I’d rather be kissed on the cheek than slapped! lol!

Not all are the same! youre write Virus Poproshu Tebja virus software skills program Poll person need issues information hell give find doing distance delete creating create computer clean Christian God back Poll: If you have computer skills, you create a virus that youre doing? antivirususerreviews


Peace and Blessings


Answer by anna

Creating a virus is long-distance bullying. It’s a toddler tantrum on a universal scale. I could never admire a person who does damage to unknown people just to sit back and laugh and feel “cool.” Wht a tiny, tiny person. No I would not.


Answer by More RedBull, please!

In a nano second.

I have two motives:

My first motive would be the irritate my oldest brother who keeps forgetting that I’m not a kid anymore.

I’d sell my virus as a piece of software and call it, “Gotcha!”

It would be where you could change the program to suit your needs, but I would encrypt it so that you couldn’t use it to do any real harm to another, but they’d have to dig into their pockets for a few “dead presidents” to find a cure for the virus.


My second motive would be, money, lots and lots and lots and…etc.

***********

And about the pestering pastor, just get a restraining order. If he bothers you again, the cops can arrest him for contempt of court.

I knew you’d love this…


Answer by Blood Rayne

Yes I would and it would delete all of my personal information about previous work history so that when I go looking for a job, I would have a clean slate.


Do know greater?

Leave your own individually styled answer into the comments!


Virus – Poproshu Tebja.


Poll: If you have computer skills, you create a “virus” that you’re doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive