Thursday, April 4, 2013

When the name was changed to scan my iPod and multiple virus has been detected.

Challenge courtesy of 123: Several viruses were found when I scanned my iPod and they were renamed.?

I right clicked the iPod icon under “devices with removable storage” in my computer and scanned it. Several viruses were found even though my iPod was functioning normally. The antivirus “renamed” it. Does this “renaming” render the virus harmless and how can I get the virus out?


It’s really about Several viruses were found when I scanned my iPod and they were renamed.? which you might really need to fix conditions alone. Eventually this will assist you in many ways, may create yourself considerably better. Who wish about Several viruses were found when I scanned my iPod and they were renamed.? might possibly be a solution for a long time.

Best solution:


Answer by Don

yes it renders them harmless only by removing the file can it be removed besure to scan your computer and have your friends do the same


Have any idea far better?

Leave your personal answer at the comments!


This is request test come from my viewers, to testing Baidu Antivirus 2013 BETA with more links. Check out this video. Watch whole video guys. and, Follow me…


Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : Communauté


Reputation merely by Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : Communauté


Panda Cloud Antivirus

Le premier antivirus Internet gratuit


Facile à utiliser. Très léger. Protection sécurisée contre tous les types de virus… et entièrement GRATUITE


Infos & Téléchargement sur

www.cloudantivirus.com/fr/


When the name was changed to scan my iPod and multiple virus has been detected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive