Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sounds strange, but “anti-virus” in the Yahoo search if you enter, the browser is closed?

Question courtesy of qtepiee88: It sounds weird, but when I type “antivirus” in yahoo search, my browser closes?!?

Has anyone ever heard of typing in the word “antivirus” in the yahoo search box and your broswer shutting down? When every I type in antivirus software, it closes, but when I type something else, It doesnt close. How weird is that? Let me know if u have any suggestions on how to solve this “problem” (?) lol


Definitely supposed to be about It sounds weird, but when I type “antivirus” in yahoo search, my browser closes?!? that you may ought to solve complications itself. Maybe this can help in lots of ways… and also make your own life better. Hoping supposed to be about It sounds weird, but when I type “antivirus” in yahoo search, my browser closes?!? could be a treatment tomorrow.

Best solution:


Answer by Monkey Micah

Did you try more than one browser. If all else fails don’t type it in on a YAHOO! search. Try Google.


Be sure better?

Add your special answer with the comments!


INFORMACIÓN::://////////////////////////// descarga los Antivirus Aqui: http://www.muycomputer.com/2013/01/26/antivirus-gratuit…


Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : rapport


Photograph because of Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : rapport


Panda Cloud Antivirus

Le premier antivirus Internet gratuit


Facile à utiliser. Très léger. Protection sécurisée contre tous les types de virus… et entièrement GRATUITE


Infos & Téléchargement sur

www.cloudantivirus.com/fr/


Sounds strange, but “anti-virus” in the Yahoo search if you enter, the browser is closed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive