Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How do I clean this virus?

Inquiry caused by Because I’m cool like that.: How do I clean out this virus?

I just got this annoying virus called “the downloader virus” it keeps showing a pop up over and over, and Im trying everything. Right now Im just scanning my computer, and its seemed to calm down. What can I do to get rid of it?


That is certainly concerning How do I clean out this virus? which you may should solve difficulties individually. Confidently this will assist in many ways… which will create the way you live greater. Thinking concerning How do I clean out this virus? could well be a remedy as time goes on.

Most practical answer:


Answer by faticus

go to this site http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-Free-Edition/3000-2239_4-10320142.html

download this update it (run update over and over till it can’t up date any more) then scan like 4 time and should be clean .. but wait do u have any virus removle softwere instaled . if u do use that frist the if that dose not work uninstall it and try that


Answer by Delta Dawn

“You have to update your anti-virus software. I too had a virus I could not remove. Reason was that I was using free anti-virus software from the internet. I went to Best Buy and I bought Norton anti-virus, installed it, scanned my computer, Norton anti-virus found the same virus and removed ”

Good Luck!!


Know far better?

Add your own answer with the comments!


How to make Anti-Virus in C# , BY Ahmad A.Naser – Birzeit CSMasters.


AVG_6830


Representation by means of AVG_6830


Learn more about AVG and download a FREE anti virus at free.avg.com


How do I clean this virus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive