Sunday, April 7, 2013

My anti-virus How do I?

Problem from Yurii: How do I turn my anti virus on?

I have Norton anti-virus and a box always pops up that say ” your anti virus is turned off. your computer may be vulnerable to viruses,” when I open my computer.


How do I turn it on?


This will be guidance on How do I turn my anti virus on? that you can would be smart to solve situations only on their. Preferably this assists in several ways; to make the way you live greater. With the expectation guidance on How do I turn my anti virus on? could be a remedy over time.

Solution:


Answer by G

Help is here.

http://www.lausd.k12.ca.us/lausd/offices/par_sped_support/TechSupt/NortonEnable.html


Answer by Tim Br

Programs… then go into options and make it so it turns on automatically.


Acknowledge much better?

Add your ultimate answer from the comments!


This tutorial teaches you how to install and use AVG Free Anti-Virus to protect your computer and your personal information from viruses. AVG Free Edition is…


Computer Security


Reputation using Computer Security


Keeping your PC’s anti-virus software up to date won’t guarantee you of not getting infected, but it’ll definitely make life harder for malware agents and hackers.


Intel Free Press story: 10 Web Browsing Security Myths, Busted. Your PC may not be as protected as you think against malware and viruses.


My anti-virus How do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive