Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just got some weird program about my borne?


Real question courtesy of David L: Just got some weird programs on my comp?

Some weird (so called) “anti virus” programs just showed up on my comp. How do I get rid of this rubish?


Nevertheless this is learn about Just got some weird programs on my comp? that you could be have to have fix conditions ourselves. With a little luck this assists in many ways: and will make your own life far better. Dreaming learn about Just got some weird programs on my comp? might be an option from now on.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Rusty H

Adaware (the free home version from lavasoft.com) and spybot SD


Answer by harhac502@rogers.com

roll back your OS to a time before it started if the new programs won’t close then use a secure delete program to clear the junk off the drive.


Understand or know better?

Leave all your answer on the comments!


En este video aprenderan como instalar Anti-virus gratis bueno y ligero. No te olvides de visitar http://gdltv.esp.st.


AVG_6891


Photo basically by AVG_6891


Learn more about AVG and download a FREE anti virus at free.avg.com



Just got some weird program about my borne?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive