Thursday, April 4, 2013

How to solve the problem of Yahoo answers the Bluelithium / Admanager virus?

Quandary by bjk1961: How to fix the Yahoo Answers Bluelithium/Admanager Virus?

This “virus” has been killing me on Yahoo news. Now, it’s followed me to Yahoo Answers. Is there a “removal tool” or “fix”? I hate to stop using Yahoo, but as of tomorrow, I will.


However this is important facts about How to fix the Yahoo Answers Bluelithium/Admanager Virus? that you will have to fix complications for themselves. Subsequently it will help to in several ways: in order to make yourself better. Desiring important facts about How to fix the Yahoo Answers Bluelithium/Admanager Virus? would be a simple solution going forward.

Solution:


Answer by iliketolisten

try going here,might help you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic219376.html


Answer by wannavacation

Get rid of your IE…what ever the year and date and re-install or use another browser…it’s a bummer….


Answer by Edward

This hit me around the same time last evening as you. I did get rid of this a few months ago but I can’t remember how I did it. I know for about three days before when this happened I was really freaking out! I am resorting to runiing every one of the spyware / ad ware programs that I can find until it stops.


Have any idea good?

Provide your reply to this inquiry below!


influenza virus


Photo via influenza virus


#10073 CDC/ Dr. Erskine. L. Palmer; Dr. M. L. Martin

"This negative-stained transmission electron micrograph (TEM) depicts the ultrastructural details of an influenza virus particle, or “virion”. A member of the taxonomic family Orthomyxoviridae, the influenza virus is a single-stranded RNA organism"


How to solve the problem of Yahoo answers the Bluelithium / Admanager virus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive