Sunday, April 7, 2013

How to remove “Personal Antivirus” from my computer, what should I do?

Quandary caused by K.C: How do I remove “Personal Antivirus” from my computer?

I installed Personal Antivirus to my ocmputer, I KNOW WHAT IT IS, how do i get rid of it????????????????????????????????


Definitely remarkable facts about How do I remove “Personal Antivirus” from my computer? that you can aspire to solve issues without some help. Thought to be able this assists in many ways… and generate your life considerably better. Desiring remarkable facts about How do I remove “Personal Antivirus” from my computer? are likely to be the very best in coming years.

Most practical answer:


Answer by luke

what is it try uninstall programs


Answer by Ignas N

You may remove it either manually or with reputable anti-malware software like Spyware Doctor or MalwareBytes anti-malware. But first of all try to remove it manually. Removal guide:

http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-personal-antivirus.html


Answer by Bob

You could try manual deletion, but if you delete the wrong file or miss a file then it does you no good. I would just download an automatic removal tool from http://www.spyware-review.net and get a scan going to see what you’ve got. It could be more than PAV.


Answer by Ol’grizzler

Try this Malware link on the forum if you have malware problems. http://suggestions.yahoo.com/detail/?prop=answers&fid=131217 gives links to free programmes and help. You can also ask for help there from the regulars.


Be sure good?

Leave your personal answer for the comments!


Más información en: http://www.eset-la.com/version6 La evolución en seguridad que tu equipo necesita. Conoce las nuevas versiones 6 de ESET y los beneficios …


Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : récupérer un fichier


Shot by means of Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : récupérer un fichier


Panda Cloud Antivirus

Le premier antivirus Internet gratuit


Facile à utiliser. Très léger. Protection sécurisée contre tous les types de virus… et entièrement GRATUITE


Infos & Téléchargement sur

www.cloudantivirus.com/fr/


How to remove “Personal Antivirus” from my computer, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive