Sunday, April 7, 2013

How to recover my virus scanning software and superantispyware?

Topic by Neko W: How to recover my virus scan software and superantispyware?

I think my computer got virus as it disable all virus scan software and superantispyware. I can’t open or reinstall the software. When I search the software on internet, or even I type a “virus” on seach column, it automatically close the internet explorer. Please tell me how to fix this problem.


This may be related to How to recover my virus scan software and superantispyware? that you could choose to clear up dilemmas alone. I hope this will aid in many ways: and help everything greater. Wishing related to How to recover my virus scan software and superantispyware? tend to be an alternative over time.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Christian D

look in the web for a msdos virus scanner, norton have one in the CD, it’s even bootable, i dont like norton but i like that feature.


another option is to pre-install a viruscanner in a thumbrive so you only have to conect it to the pc and run in from there.


third option is to remove the harddrive and carry it to someone elses computer and scan it from there.


Hope this helps.


Figure out much better?

Add the actual answer into the comments!


Cómo quitar el molesto virus/troyano Lollipop del ordenador gratis, sin descargar ningún programa. Se dedica a sacar ventanas emergentes con anuncios, da igu…


Previa Virus


Reputation by means of Previa Virus


Virus a punto de tocar.


How to recover my virus scanning software and superantispyware?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive