Monday, April 1, 2013

How to remove “Personal Antivirus” from my computer, what should I do?

Idea created by K.C: How do I remove “Personal Antivirus” from my computer?

I installed Personal Antivirus and when I looked it up it says it’s a rogue. How do I uninstall it and get rid of it????????


Nevertheless this is all about How do I remove “Personal Antivirus” from my computer? that you may should try to fix complications ourselves. Hopefully it will aid in several ways; creating yourself better. In hopes all about How do I remove “Personal Antivirus” from my computer? may possibly be an alternative next time.

Best solution:


Answer by jimmy

just go to your control panel to remove programs.

after which you should run a reg cleaner.

you will need to restart to rid it though.

btw AVG from cnet.com/downloads works best for free


Answer by Jack

Get a trusted free antimalware program. I would reccomend MalwareBytes or AdAware, either of which you can scan with and should be able to remove this infection.


For future reference, use Firefox internet browser for better security, and scan with malwarebytes or adaware every month to make sure your computer is clean.


More info at http://www.crappycomputer.com/


Answer by Daisy W

Personal Antivirus always hijacked my Internet Explorer when it installed on my computer without my permission, which really annoyed me. But last, I have successfully uninstall it with an uninstaller call Perfect Uninstaller. So maybe you can have a try and wish you good luck, too!


Answer by JP

* Download HijackThis http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/downloads/HJTSetup.exe

*Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.

*Doubleclick on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.

*By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.

*Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.

*Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.

*Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.

*At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.

*Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.

*Click on “Edit > Select All” then click on “Edit > Copy” to copy the entire contents of the log.

*DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.


Post the log in a topic here: http://www.helpmyos.com/malware-threat-removal-f6/


Do know better?

Provide your reply to this inquiry below!


Avast PRO Antivirus 2013 v8.0.1482 Final + License Keys Download: http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/25832432/file.html avast! Pro Antivirus software provides com…


Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : Corbeille


Symbol because of Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : Corbeille


Panda Cloud Antivirus

Le premier antivirus Internet gratuit


Facile à utiliser. Très léger. Protection sécurisée contre tous les types de virus… et entièrement GRATUITE


Infos & Téléchargement sur

www.cloudantivirus.com/fr/


How to remove “Personal Antivirus” from my computer, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive