Monday, April 1, 2013

Virus to receive notifications when you watch movies from Netflix, why, what should I do?

Uncertainty merely by Jesse James: Why do I get virus notifications when watching movies on netflix?

I was watching the 2nd episode of Obsessed on it on my pc. My Kaspersky keeps spamming me with notifications then blocking a supposed “virus”. It said it detected a virus named “Virus.DOS.Topa.2520″. Just a note, I pay for netflix and was not watching it illegaly.


This can be info on Why do I get virus notifications when watching movies on netflix? which you may should certainly solve issues on their very own. I really hope it will help to in several ways: and build yourself far better. With the expectation info on Why do I get virus notifications when watching movies on netflix? just might be simple solution to come back.

Best answer:


Answer by The EggMan

Could be a “false positive” or Netflix is infected with something in the stream.


http://www.securelist.com/en/descriptions/54283/Virus.DOS.Topa.2456


What can you do, your anti-malware caught it and it’s up to the Netflix people to deal with it.


Answer by Maccaf zylene

well, kaspersky is known for these issues- pop up everytime warning every system drivers as virus threats.


you can quarantine it and if u find that if was your system file, replace it for quarantine(or something like that). or delete it forever.


Have any idea a lot better?

Leave all your answer at the comments!


AVG_6847


Appearance merely by AVG_6847


Learn more about AVG and download a FREE anti virus at free.avg.com


Virus to receive notifications when you watch movies from Netflix, why, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive