Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sounds strange, but “anti-virus” in the Yahoo search if you enter, the browser is closed?

Idea basically by qtepiee88: It sounds weird, but when I type “antivirus” in yahoo search, my browser closes?!?

Has anyone ever heard of typing in the word “antivirus” in the yahoo search box and your broswer shutting down? When every I type in antivirus software, it closes, but when I type something else, It doesnt close. How weird is that? Let me know if u have any suggestions on how to solve this “problem” (?) lol


It’s needed to know about It sounds weird, but when I type “antivirus” in yahoo search, my browser closes?!? possibly require to resolve difficulties by themselves. Eventually it will help in many ways… to create the way you live much better. With the expectation needed to know about It sounds weird, but when I type “antivirus” in yahoo search, my browser closes?!? just might be an answer inside the foreseeable future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Monkey Micah

Did you try more than one browser. If all else fails don’t type it in on a YAHOO! search. Try Google.


Be sure good?

Leave your individual answer belonging to the comments!


INFORMACIÓN::://////////////////////////// descarga los Antivirus Aqui: http://www.muycomputer.com/2013/01/26/antivirus-gratuit…


Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : rapport


Persona merely by Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : rapport


Panda Cloud Antivirus

Le premier antivirus Internet gratuit


Facile à utiliser. Très léger. Protection sécurisée contre tous les types de virus… et entièrement GRATUITE


Infos & Téléchargement sur

www.cloudantivirus.com/fr/


Sounds strange, but “anti-virus” in the Yahoo search if you enter, the browser is closed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive