Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sending to my contacts in my computer chat virus?

Concern from littlegal: What should with the viruses that my computer sends to my contacts during chat?

I really have problem with the viruses that are sent to my contacts during chat & even when I’m online & I have no activity.I even uesd “Norton AntiVirus” but it didn’t work!please let me know what should I do about it.Thanks.


Undoubtedly tips on What should with the viruses that my computer sends to my contacts during chat? that you can should certainly fix issues for themselves. Ideally this helps in lots of ways… in order to make your life better. Praying tips on What should with the viruses that my computer sends to my contacts during chat? could be simple solution someday.

Best solution:


Answer by Mike

Call Microsoft and see if they can help at all. You may need to get a new hard drive and install Windows (or your operating system) again.


Answer by dadcat00759

Very simple solution


I have found that if in your contacts you need to put these two entries to fool the virus because when it tries to send to them it cannot so it stops because these come back to the server as undeliverable.Add these two names and it will protect your entire contacts list because of the order it puts them in they will cover both beginning and end of list.

I have done this for years and never once had a problem.


AAAAA@AAAAA.COM

ZZZZZZZ@ZZZZZZ.COM


Have any idea better?

Add your own personal answer to the comments!


Մեկ մեկ չենք ալարում քլիք անել մեր վիդեոների ներքեւի հատվածում հայտնվող գովազների վրա viruses virus system solution Sending send problem please need list know issues found facebook contacts computer COM chat best back Sending to my contacts in my computer chat virus? antivirususerreviews Subscribe To Our Videos, Like Our Facebook Page http://www.facebook….


Sending to my contacts in my computer chat virus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive