Tuesday, April 2, 2013

INI “” ORAGON my Internet Explorer from the date and time of your computer to remove the tags?

Topic courtesy of aceehikaru: How to remove “ORAGON INI” tag in my Internet Explorer and computer date and time?

This “virus” is similar to “taga lipa are” what I have in my system is the “oragon ini” This script is not detected by my anti-virus which is AVG. And I tried to explore regedit but I seem to have a hard time finding the correct script that I need to delete. Is there a better way to remove this “virus-like” script?


Actually regarding How to remove “ORAGON INI” tag in my Internet Explorer and computer date and time? that you might wish to fix issues independantly. Ideally this will aid in several ways… and make your life far better. In hopes regarding How to remove “ORAGON INI” tag in my Internet Explorer and computer date and time? could well be a solution at some point.

Best answer:


Answer by biggeo65

See instructions here:


http://aboboto.multiply.com/journal/item/73/How_to_Remove_ORAGON_INI_and_TAGA_LIPA_ARE_FS6519.dll.vbs


I suggest follow all the steps you find there.

BACKUP your registry before you edit it, just in case.


Go to START/RUN type “regedit” without “” and then on registry editor click on my computer and then click files menu, export….

Save it with a name you can easilly remember.


Have a nice day.


Be sure far better?

Leave your special answer in their comments!


Estas son 2 maneras muy facil de evitar cualquier tipo de malware la primera opcion es http://www.mediafire.com/?0asb8k5w3map339 La funcion es crear un direc…


INI “” ORAGON my Internet Explorer from the date and time of your computer to remove the tags?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive