Sunday, April 7, 2013

I’d like to know how to do fake computer virus “to hear the news that the people you think you can help?

Consult courtesy of Oh, love.: I heard about this “fake computer virus” and I want to know how to do it. Can anyone help?

It’s completely harmless, people just do it for the lulz.

Apparently, it brings up a large smiley face and when you try to click on it, it only darts away from the mouse.

Also, any other “fake computer viruses” that you guys know of.

I don’t want anything that will cause harm, just to get a few laughs.

Please include details on how to put them on the computer, and more importantly how to remove them.


It’s information about I heard about this “fake computer virus” and I want to know how to do it. Can anyone help? that you may be compelled to solve problems without any assistance. Now this will assist in several ways, and help make your own life significantly better. Who want information about I heard about this “fake computer virus” and I want to know how to do it. Can anyone help? may perhaps be a resolution of the future.

Best solution:


Answer by Aaron Isaac

I’ve heard of one called the Amish Virus. If you open the email it says, “You have just recieved the Amish Virus. Since we have no computer or electricity, this works on the honour system, please delete all your files. Thank You.”


Know greater?

Leave your own private answer in the comments!


Virology – Biology W3310 Vincent Racaniello, Ph.D. | Higgins Professor Department of Microbiology & Immunology Columbia University, New York.


Dengue virus infection


Photograph just by Dengue virus infection


During the incubation period, the dengue virus replicates locally and then spreads into the bloodstream, this is called viremia.

Copyright Sanofi Pasteur

File: Plan_13_HD


I’d like to know how to do fake computer virus “to hear the news that the people you think you can help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive