Monday, April 1, 2013

I shot until I go to the web site in the color of your hair, your computer is infected Web page?

Challenge merely by kate112280: I went on a website about hair coloring and up popped a web page that said your computer is infected?

I did not click any of the pop up windows, I shut down my computer, turned it back on and am now running a scan. Is my computer going to be ok, or is there something else I should do?


This is really with regards to I went on a website about hair coloring and up popped a web page that said your computer is infected? which you might choose to fix troubles them selves. Hopefully you like this assists in several ways; to create yourself far better. Praying with regards to I went on a website about hair coloring and up popped a web page that said your computer is infected? will probably be a way out of the future.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Terri Starr

you are doing the right thing


Answer by Po

More likely than not, that was an ad trying to get you to download their “antivirus” software that is actually a virus or spyware itself. If you didn’t click the pop up you should be fine.


Figure out much better?

Add your personal answer within a comments!


los links para la descarga de los archivos antivirus en partes Parte1: http://adf.ly/I100z Parte2: http://adf.ly/I1045 Parte3: http://adf.ly/I105j antivirus …


Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : récupérer un fichier


Representation through process of Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : récupérer un fichier


Panda Cloud Antivirus

Le premier antivirus Internet gratuit


Facile à utiliser. Très léger. Protection sécurisée contre tous les types de virus… et entièrement GRATUITE


Infos & Téléchargement sur

www.cloudantivirus.com/fr/


I shot until I go to the web site in the color of your hair, your computer is infected Web page?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive