Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I do not know how to get rid of this virus have?

Dilemma by miss j: I have a virus and I don’t know how to get rid of it?

The other day this thing called “PAV” or “personal antivirus” was suddenly downloaded onto my computer without me even knowing. I know it is a virus set up to look like a spyware or antivirus program. Our AVG found it and said it was a threat so I clicked the “Remove all unhealed infections” And it said the file could not be found. How can I remove this virus?


That may be learn about I have a virus and I don’t know how to get rid of it? which you might requirement to clear up conditions his or her self. With some luck , it will aid in lots of ways; and make the way you live far better. Wishing learn about I have a virus and I don’t know how to get rid of it? is going to be a treatment sooner or later.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Tech_guy

I would boot into safe mode and run a full scan with avg or antimalware bytes.

You can get into safe mode by hitting F8 before the windows logo appears.


or you can goto start > run | type msconfig

go to the boot tab and check safe mode with minimal support.

Then hit apply and restart computer.


Answer by Kertasss K

Ok read the instructions below to remove Personal Antivirus:


Run a Quick Scan and Delete All Infections Found


Spyhunter Free Scan :


http://www.pcthreat.com/parasitebyid-7813en.html


Then Reset Internet Explorer in the Menu bar click Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Reset & Done!


Know far better?

Leave the actual answer in the comments!


Մեկ մեկ չենք ալարում քլիք անել մեր վիդեոների ներքեւի հատվածում հայտնվող գովազների վրա virus this spyware safe program PAV Panda Security Panda Antivirus Pro know facebook computer appears antivirus I do not know how to get rid of this virus have? antivirususerreviews Subscribe To Our Videos, Like Our Facebook Page http://www.facebook….


Panda Antivirus Pro 2011


Pic from Panda Antivirus Pro 2011


Antivirus et firewall 2011 de Panda Security. Installez-le et oubliez les virus, les logiciels espions et les pirates !


Infos et essai gratuit sur :

www.pandasecurity.com/france/homeusers/


I do not know how to get rid of this virus have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive