Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How How do I use Avira Antivir Personal?

Concern basically by Johnny S: How do I enable Avira Antivir Personal?

I recently uninstalled my old Avira and installed this new one(“Avira AntiVir Personal – Free Antivirus” is the full name) after a little prompt from Avira. The installation went fine to my knowledge, but now my little umbrella is closed and I can’t get the Guard to enable. Right-clicking the icon and choosing “Anti-vir Guard Enable” does absolutely nothing, and neither does clicking “Activate” after opening Avira.


Any tips are appreciated, just keep in mind I am not super computer savvy.


Thanks


This is definitely interesting facts about How do I enable Avira Antivir Personal? that you may have got to solve issues automatically. Simply this helps in several ways… and will make everything far better. Who want interesting facts about How do I enable Avira Antivir Personal? may just be a fix at a later date.

Best answer:


Answer by sandy

reinstall


Answer by STRESS

Try download the latest updated Avira Antivir from it website.

Uninstall the old one and then install the new one you have downloaded.

Hope this help.:)


Do know good?

Leave your individual answer to the comments!


Subscribe To Our Videos, Like Our Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/armantivirus https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=494601853931713&set=a.3795952220…


Panda Cloud Antivirus : état


Impression as a result of Panda Cloud Antivirus : état


Vérification du niveau de sécurité avec Panda Cloud Antivirus


How How do I use Avira Antivir Personal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive