Friday, March 29, 2013

You were saying? “Web root Spy Sweeper anti-virus” and I try to re-install my McAfee products that

Concern made by Brandy: I am trying to reinstall my McAfee products and it keeps saying that I have a “webroot Spy Sweeper Anti Virus”?

It tells me that the “webroot Spy Sweeper Anti Virus” is affecting the download and won’t let it finish. I can’t find this on my computer. Any ideas of where I might be able to find this so I can uninstall it?


Truly tips concerning I am trying to reinstall my McAfee products and it keeps saying that I have a “webroot Spy Sweeper Anti Virus”? that you will must resolve difficulties theirselves. Perhaps it will help in lots of ways: to create everything significantly better. Needing tips concerning I am trying to reinstall my McAfee products and it keeps saying that I have a “webroot Spy Sweeper Anti Virus”? can be an alternative in the foreseeable future.

Solution:


Answer by PcTechNerd

Do a system restore to the point everything was working perfectly if that does not work and you still cant get your AV up and running sadly HDD reformat is the only way to get rid of it


Answer by Michael

Go to Start/Run and enter regedit hit the Enter key.

Go to:

HKEY LOCAL MACHINE/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/WINDOWS/CURRENTVERSION/UNINSTALL


This will be the sort of entry your looking for….

\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Webroot

REG_SZ type


Look for any entries in that key that pertain to webroot or spysweeper and delete them. be very careful to only delete those entries and none of the others.


Answer by lil’ miss

Go to your start menu and then look for control panel. Once you get there look under programs and scroll down until you find it. You should be able to right click and have an uninstall option. Hope this helps!!


Figure out better?

Add all your answer for the comments!


Activation Of Kaspersky Anti Virus 2013 Using Key File Instead Of Activation Code How To Activate Kaspersky 2013 Using Key File 1- Install a program, run 2- …


You were saying? “Web root Spy Sweeper anti-virus” and I try to re-install my McAfee products that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive