Friday, March 29, 2013

Everytime I according to open a program that requires me what program to open it. How do I get rid of it?

Trouble by Con: Everytime I open up a program it asks me what program I want to open it up with. How do i get rid of it?

I got a virus “Vista Anti Spyware 2010″ and I think i got rid of it.

But if you tell me to download something it will probably fail because I would not know how to open it.


It is details Everytime I open up a program it asks me what program I want to open it up with. How do i get rid of it? you will wish to solve conditions them selves. I hope this can help in several ways… that will create yourself considerably better. Thinking details Everytime I open up a program it asks me what program I want to open it up with. How do i get rid of it? will be the very best later on in life.

Most practical answer:


Answer by soupfine

you need to reset the file association for .exe to default, you can download a fix that will do that. They give instructions,,,to unzip, right click on what you downloaded and select extract, choose desktop for where to extract to


http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/10…


it’s possible you will need the .lnk fix also.


Be sure greater?

Leave the answer within a comments!


Welcome to App Wednesday! Each Wednesday I will review an App for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Mac and today’s app is Sophos Anti-Virus for the Mac. Sopho…


Anti-virus


Look through Anti-virus


Everytime I according to open a program that requires me what program to open it. How do I get rid of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive