Saturday, March 30, 2013

Without the use of the “anti-virus” software, how to prevent the virus?

Challenge created by dark archon: How to prevent viruses without using the “Anti-Virus” softwares?

Can we don’t buy the “Anti-Virus” software products and destroy the viruses without these softwares?


Truly is important facts about How to prevent viruses without using the “Anti-Virus” softwares? that you could be ought to fix difficulties without some help. Eventually this’ll help in several ways: as well as your own life greater. Dreaming important facts about How to prevent viruses without using the “Anti-Virus” softwares? might be an alternative in the near future.

Solution:


Answer by kristycordeaux

There are free antivirus programs that are available, otherwise try prayer and hope for the best.


Answer by super_deformed_girl

You don’t need to pay.

AVG is free!

http://free.grisoft.com/


Answer by Rajure Sanjay

here is a list of things you Don’t have to buy


Answer by traciatim

Leave your machine unconnected to a public network and only intsall software from trusted sources (IE original discs from known manufacturers.) and you probably don’t need one.


I don’t use a memory resident scanner on my own machine, I find they slow down the machine too much. What I do is have a weekly scan, I keep my data on a separate physical drive, and each week after my scan if it’s clean I make an image of my boot/application drive. If I ever catch anything, I just roll back and reinstall anything I installed in the past week.


Answer by kooldude

Put on windows firewall in the security center in my computer.


Answer by Subhendu S

If you have viruses in your computer, you have to have anti-viruses to clean it. If you don’t want to get your computer infected by viruses, then first clean your computer with an anti-virus and remove floppy/cd drives, disconnect from internet and network. Viruses do not touch lone computers.


You may also download some free anti-viruses if you don’t want to buy. Get AVG from http://free.grisoft.com. You may also try free online virus scan from http://housecall.trendmicro.com/


Still if it doesn’t solve your problem, you need to study each and every virus signature and know to program how to remove those signatures from a file.


Answer by Dell tech

You can do a free online scan to get rid of the viruses or get a free anti virus software


Do an online virus scan to check if you still have viruses on your computer. And let us know if the online virus scan still finds any virus or spyware .


http://spywarekiller.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_topic&topic_id=11


Free antivirus programs

http://spywarekiller.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_topic&topic_id=12&latest=1


Answer by Mortis

Be careful of what you download onto your machine, do not use P2P software such as Limewire or BearShare, do not open emails with attachments unless you are aware that the emails are from valid sources and that the attachments were sent by that person.


I have not used an AV product on my laptop since I got it 2 years ago and have never had an infection. I perform a virus scan about once every 6 months from an online source (BitDefender) and scan my system for spyware at the same time with HiJackThis and have not had a problem. And yes I do use my laptop at work connecting to various networks and scanning the networks for infections.


Be sure good?

Leave your own private answer inside a comments!


publicite anti virus de avast anti virus – axel22120 tres drole abonnez vous commentez ou mettez un pouce vert silvousplait.


Without the use of the “anti-virus” software, how to prevent the virus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive