Saturday, March 30, 2013

How do I get rid of the fake “anti-virus” scanner?

Main issue from : How do I get rid of a fake “anti-virus” scanner?

Recently I discovered that I have rogue anti-virus software on my computer. I already have “malware bytes” on my computer and so I used that but it didn’t work, and now it won’t let me onto that program. Is there better/smarter software I could use? thanks x


It’s really exactly about How do I get rid of a fake “anti-virus” scanner? that you’ll should resolve difficulties their selves. Thought to be able this will assist you in many ways… and help your life better. Dreaming exactly about How do I get rid of a fake “anti-virus” scanner? are generally a strategy at a later date.

Best solution:


Answer by Twisted4000

Look for the program in the program files and delete it. If you can’t find it, then all I can say is that you just need a better anti-malware…


Fake anti-malware (the problem you have) is usually called “scareware”. It’s somewhat new.


Answer by Hao Hao

kaspersky or webroot. I was recomended to both of those, i used webroots 30 day free trial and kasperskys 30 day trial. Now i just have to decide which one is better, because they are both the best. They warned me of harmfull links before clicking them, and they picked up spyware and malware that was never detected with other anti virus programs ect. also, kaspersky has a virtual keyboard so if your on any site and need to type in personal info, you type it in kasperskys virtual keyboard.


Answer by joedumars888

go to safety.live.com for an online scan that will most likely erase the fake virus software. The time takes a while but the results will pay off.


Answer by Ashton

Use Hitman Pro or SUPERAntispyware.


http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro


http://www.superantispyware.com/


Do know much better?

Give your response to this inquiry below!


Como descargar e instalar Anti-Virus Avast Con serial valido hasta el año 2038 COMO DESCARGAR AVAST MAS SERIAL SERIAL AVAST DESCARGAR ANTI-VIRUS AVAST http:/…


Gosh I HATE the Anti-Virus Industry


Symbol by just Gosh I HATE the Anti-Virus Industry


Now they even take Apple’s approach to sell shit.


How do I get rid of the fake “anti-virus” scanner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive