Friday, March 29, 2013

How to remove the virus manually Antivirus.net?

Subject caused by way distressed: How can I manually get rid of Antivirus.net virus?

I got the Virus Antivirus.net onto my laptop – I tried a system restore and that seems to have helped some but my computer is still lagging horribly and occasionally, I’ll get redirected to another website’s “anti virus” software if I get onto the internet. I think I may still be infected.

I have Malwarebytes – its up to date and I ran a scan already and it comes out clean, but what else can I do myself to help clean up my computer and rid myself of this virus?


It is only about How can I manually get rid of Antivirus.net virus? that you could ought to clear up situations ourselves. With any luck , this will assist you in many ways; and produce your life considerably better. Needing only about How can I manually get rid of Antivirus.net virus? may just be a solution in coming years.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Tim

Start in Safe Mode with Networking the update MBAM and run your scan…I find safe mode the best way to stop the majority of these things, but if your LAN/WLAN won’t work in safe mode you can try a scan without an update or follow the guide at Bleeping Computer.


Answer by numberonezero

Yes you need Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, then go to this website: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-antivirus-.net, if you can’t get on the internet, you will need to activate the Guest account on your computer, you will be able to access everything without the virus interfering. Download the RKILL program from the website, let it run its course. It will remove most of the virus, then run Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and it should find infected files, you’ll be able to remove the files and your computer should be back to normal. Just did this myself yesterday.


Answer by Expert

See this removal guide on how to get rid of Antivirus.net:


http://www.geekpolice.net/t25973-remove-antivirusnet-removal-guide


It should work if you follow the instructions closely. If not, ask for help here:


http://www.geekpolice.net/f11-virus-spyware-malware-removal


Answer by Heather

Anti-virus.com is a bitch of a virus. One quick solution is to use System Restore. But go back to the earliest checkpoint you kept. Antivirus.com could be on your sytem 2 weeks before it emerges. I had the problem on 1/31/2011 and went back to 1/9/2011 and restored my system from that date. Then, ran my security software.

I tried the manual actions to remove it……..did not work…………………..

Randy


Answer by John

Associated Antivirus .NET files and registry values:


Files:


* %Temp%\[SET OF RANDOM CHARACTERS]\

* %Temp%\[SET OF RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[SET OF RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe


%Temp% refers to:

C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp (in Windows 2000/XP)

C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Temp (in Windows Vista & Windows 7)


Registry values:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[SET OF RANDOM CHARACTERS]”


Remove these files and registry keys. Also, In Internet Explorer go to: Tools->Internet Options->Connections tab. Click Lan Settings button and uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN. Click OK. Then, download Hitman Pro or SUPERAntispyware and run a full system scan.


http://www.superantispyware.com/index.html


http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro


Answer by chitchat116

I am not at all savvy with the technical side of computers. However, based on different answers in forums about this antivirus.net issue I was able to successfully restore my system. The forum answer that I used said the key to doing a successful system restore is to do it quickly before the antivirus.net virus has time to load on your computer. If not, when the virus loads, those pop-ups may prevent you from getting the job done. The following information is what I did:


As soon as my start button appeared, I clicked on it.


I went to ACCESSORIES


I went to SYSTEM TOOLS


I went to SYSTEM RESTORE


After selecting SYSTEM RESTORE, I followed the instructions that my computer gave me to complete the restore. At this point, the antivirus.net virus had loaded and I kept getting pop-ups stating that the program was infected, blah blah blah. However, I kept bypassing them and was able to do what I needed to do.


Answer by Jason

IGNORE EVERYONE TELLING YOU YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM TO GET RID OF IT.


Heres how I did it and it took less then 5 minutes.


First log on to your administrators account. Then go to: START> CONTROL PANEL > PERFORMANCE AND MAINTENANCE> SYSTEM RESTORE. Hit NEXT.


Then choose the appropriate date to revert back to. I chose Jan 27th as it seemed far enough away from Feb 2nd, which is when it started acting up.


5 minutes later, and after my comp re booted, it was gone.


It really is that easy, and that simple. NO PRODUCTS OR DOWNLOADS NEEDED.


Answer by Mydaily Gadget

Hello there,


MalwareBytes is infective because the virus hides itself. You must first close the malware process. A quick and simple guide on how to get rid of the infection can be found here:


http://www.mydaily-gadget.com/how-to/remove-virus/4476-how-to-remove-antivirus-net-virus-uninstallremoval-guide


Answer by Stevenson Andy

You must first end the infected processes and only after that you should scan the computer with MalwareBytes. For more information read the guide from my source.


Have any idea much better?

Leave the actual answer within the comments!


http://macmost.com/e-357 Gary Rosenzweig tackles the controversial question of whether you need to buy anti-virus software for your Mac. There are currently …


Mobile anti-virus


Visual as a result of Mobile anti-virus


Started my 30-day free trial of F-Secure Anti-Virus for Series 60 phones on my Nokia N70.


How to remove the virus manually Antivirus.net?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive