Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How to delete a program that does not appear in the list of programs, what do I do?


Consider by Paul: How do I delete a program that doesn’t show up on the list of programs?

I went into my add and remove programs, and the program i want to delete isnt there. I am pretty sure its a virus because it says its an “antivirus” software that says my computer is infected and there is a worm stealing my credit card info. This would be a problem but the thing is that i have no credit card and i have a legitimate antivirus software and it says there is nothing wrong with my computer. Any help would be appreciated.


It’s information on How do I delete a program that doesn’t show up on the list of programs? you may choose to resolve conditions for themselves. Simply this will assist in many ways… to create the way you live considerably better. Praying information on How do I delete a program that doesn’t show up on the list of programs? could well be simple solution of the future.

Best answer:


Answer by C

use revo unistaller:

http://www.revouninstaller.com/


Answer by Rupesh

Just download “Malewarebytes” and scan ur pc. it will slove all the problem.


Answer by vijaybabu

try these–


Answer by At8800

get a real anti virus an it should fix that ..


gl^^


Be sure a lot better?

Add your own private answer at the comments!


Մեկ մեկ չենք ալարում քլիք անել մեր վիդեոների ներքեւի հատվածում հայտնվող գովազների վրա want virus software remove programs program list facebook delete computer appear antivirus How to delete a program that does not appear in the list of programs, what do I do? antivirususerreviews Subscribe To Our Videos, Like Our Facebook Page http://www.facebook….



How to delete a program that does not appear in the list of programs, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive