Thursday, March 28, 2013

Do I get rid of the fake anti-virus things my computer has not stop talking about contagion.

Concern basically by Billy: How do I get rid of fake antivirus things that don’t stop telling me that my computer is infected.?

Theres this thing that keeps popping up saying “your computer is infected” and stuff but last time I downloaded one of these “antivirus” things, I got real viruses on my computer. How do I get rid of this “Antivirus System PRO”?


This is now precisely about How do I get rid of fake antivirus things that don’t stop telling me that my computer is infected.? you will be compelled to clear up issues only on their. Subsequently you will find in many ways; and will make the way you live significantly better. Hoping precisely about How do I get rid of fake antivirus things that don’t stop telling me that my computer is infected.? happens to be a fix in the long run.

Best answer:


Answer by +ST+FD+

well,get avast,malwarebyrtes and superantispyware.

with avast and malwarebytes get rid of the viruses and trojans

with superantispyware get rid of the adware,spyware and cookies.


and,the best of all,they are all free and they work fine together.


Answer by Sherko

AVG, Avast, or BitDefender would be a good place to start. I’ve had the most success with BitDefender but would recommend Avast. Run a scan and get rid of the infected file. Also, if you can, try doing a system restore. Start > Program Files > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore. Then select a restore point before you started to download such files, possibly a few days to even a week back. If system restore doesn’t work, then you’ll have to use an Anti Virus to remove the infected file, or reinstall your OS.


Answer by Rule2

Listen to the guy above me.

Also, use another computer to download the files, and transfer it to your comp using an USB Stick.

Remember to rename the files, because there is a possibility that the software will block them.


Answer by SKJA

Free program malwarebytes will sort it out for you http://malwarebytes.org/


Answer by L S

Follow this guide to get rid of it using Malwarebytes:


http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-antivirus-system-pro


Bleeping Computer’s removal guides are very good and can be trusted.


Answer by Boon

Here’s how:


http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-antivirus-system-pro


Use Malwarebytes.


Try Combo Fix if Malwarebytes cannot remove it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix


Answer by N_P.Dragon

Perhaps online scans from ESET or Kaspersky. They might show the problem but I’m not sure though they will remove the thing. But, I think you should stick with the removal guide provided.


Answer by he’s dead, jim

remove Antivirus System Pro manually. this way you don’t need to download a thing. here’s manual removal guide: http://www.spywarevoid.com/remove-antivirus-system-pro-antivirus-system-pro-removal.html


Know far better?

Add your own private answer in the comments!


Մեկ մեկ չենք ալարում քլիք անել մեր վիդեոների ներքեւի հատվածում հայտնվող գովազների վրա Use Malwarebytes things talking system stop Start Program Files Accessories System Tools System Restore spyware software remove OS infected good free fake facebook ESET doing contagion. computer Bleeping Computer best back Avast Antivirus System Pro antivirus Anti Virus about Do I get rid of the fake anti virus things my computer has not stop talking about contagion. antivirususerreviews Subscribe To Our Videos, Like Our Facebook Page http://www.facebook….


Do I get rid of the fake anti-virus things my computer has not stop talking about contagion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive