Sunday, March 31, 2013

Why I boot from the Internet to continue to freeze my computer What is?

Main problem basically by mitchsgirl912: Why is my computer freezing and why do i keep getting booted from the net?

About a week or two ago, I had problems with that “Personal Anti virus” but am pretty sure its taken care of. Now, I cannot get on the internet unless I go through my messenger, and when I do get on, I am constantly getting kicked off without warning. Too top it all of, My computer keeps freezing up on me. Advice or help from any one who’s been through this would be greatly appreciated.


This is exactly everything about Why is my computer freezing and why do i keep getting booted from the net? that you will would be smart to resolve issues personally. Eventually this helps in lots of ways, that will create your own life considerably better. Who wish everything about Why is my computer freezing and why do i keep getting booted from the net? are likely to be a resolution down the line.

Optimum solution:


Answer by uditha

try remove your anti virus program.


Answer by Danyer M

one of the problems might be that your computer has a virus or it might be that the internet is not working well if it the that your computer has a virus I strongly recommend you clean your computer and install a antivirus.


Answer by ~Inspiration Of Imagination~

I had this problem before. It’s annoying isn’t? When I checked for viruses, it said the their was a major one blocking the internet. Sadly, the way I got mine solved was by calling a technician. But you can also turn to a friend and use their computer until the technician fixes it. If you want to check your email, you should get Yahoo! cellphone so you don’t have to go on the computer. Going on the laptop is a good way to go about your business when you don’t have time for the techie stuff.


Answer by Time

The most likely cause is a bloated registry which has become the home for all kinds of useless bits and pieces of data. Whenever any change is made to the system settings or a program is installed or uninstalled, a new entry is generated in the registry. The operating system while running your computer has to pick its way through all this excess material. There is a multitude of useless bits and pieces to be removed.Parts of uninstalled programs,parts of incompletely installed programs,dead drivers and many other things. clean your registry and remove all the useless data fragments and no longer needed information to fix the freeze error! I should like to commend Registry Easy http://cleanup-comuter-run-perfectly.com to you ! You can try ! Good luck!


Have any idea good?

Leave all your answer into the comments!


Pacson Green P Poeta Fireman Godson Passy Neg G The General PFla The Great Jay C Ambadeur Anti Virus by All Rwandese Stars New Rwanda music 2012 Ugrecords1.


Why I boot from the Internet to continue to freeze my computer What is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive