Friday, March 29, 2013

Help me! My computer this annoying ‘SMART-virus software, anti – virsus How do I remove?

Doubt by Chloe: HELP ME PLEASE! How do I remove this annoying “SMART VIRUS” anti-virsus software on my computer?

I accidentally clicked on that I wanted it. I don’t need it. Now, my computer is acting funny and it keeps going to the “Smart Virus” ad. They want me to pay for it and I already have paid for Webroot so I don’t need it. How do I remove it simply so it quits asking me if I want to “continue unprotected” and screwing up my computer? THANKS so much for help.


Truly things to know about HELP ME PLEASE! How do I remove this annoying “SMART VIRUS” anti-virsus software on my computer? that you’ll really should resolve dilemmas themselves. Hopefully you like it will help in many ways; in order to make yourself greater. Who want things to know about HELP ME PLEASE! How do I remove this annoying “SMART VIRUS” anti-virsus software on my computer? will probably be the most efficient down the road.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Sly_Old_Mole

Remove Smart Virus Eliminator (Removal Guide)


http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-smart-virus-eliminator


After doing this I would run free Norman malware cleaner:


http://www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/Norman-Malware-Cleaner.shtml


Learn good?

Leave your own personal answer to the comments!


V282 Secret Service threatens me at my home. Katrina Virus. Threats by Secret Service. Card: United States Secret Service Jonathan Woolcock Special Agent 21 …


virus


Image due to virus


14 January 2008

14/366


I have been struck down by the dreaded Noro virus. Can’t stray more than 10ft from the bathroom. This is what I’m staring at right now – my lampshade.


Ahem. Small update. According to the doc I just ate something dodgy and am clearly just being over-dramatic *sheepish grin*


Help me! My computer this annoying ‘SMART-virus software, anti – virsus How do I remove?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive