Saturday, March 30, 2013

authority to iTunes where you can download the music on my iPod I can not do it?

Trouble made by Brooke: itunes says I’m not authorized to download music to my ipod?

I think it may have to do with my “webroot spy sweeper” and “trends micro antivirus.” does anyone know how i can download my music?


Truly is tips concerning itunes says I’m not authorized to download music to my ipod? that you’ll would need to resolve troubles themselves. Optimistically you will find in several ways: and make everything much better. Hoping tips concerning itunes says I’m not authorized to download music to my ipod? can be a strategy over time.

Best solution:


Answer by InTrouble

go to one of the top bars, help, view, file, etc

i cant remeber which one

but open it and it should give an option to authorize computer

that should do it


Answer by Ryan

Get a zune


Answer by Mr. X

yup, it has nothing to do with your antispy or antivirus program.


in itunes, go to the store menu at the top, then choose authorize this computer. enter your user name and password that you used to buy the music on the itunes store. that’ll do it.


Answer by Mildred D

I got a free iPod from this site, I highly recommend it!


Understand or know good?

Add the actual answer in the comments!


Մեկ մեկ չենք ալարում քլիք անել մեր վիդեոների ներքեւի հատվածում հայտնվող գովազների վրա music iTunes iPod download authority authority to iTunes where you can download the music on my iPod I can not do it? antivirususerreviews Subscribe To Our Videos, Like Our Facebook Page http://www.facebook….


Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : Corbeille


Photograph because of Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO 1.5 : Corbeille


Panda Cloud Antivirus

Le premier antivirus Internet gratuit


Facile à utiliser. Très léger. Protection sécurisée contre tous les types de virus… et entièrement GRATUITE


Infos & Téléchargement sur

www.cloudantivirus.com/fr/


authority to iTunes where you can download the music on my iPod I can not do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive