Saturday, March 30, 2013

How to solve the problem of Yahoo answers the Bluelithium / Admanager virus?

Doubt merely by bjk1961: How to fix the Yahoo Answers Bluelithium/Admanager Virus?

This “virus” has been killing me on Yahoo news. Now, it’s followed me to Yahoo Answers. Is there a “removal tool” or “fix”? I hate to stop using Yahoo, but as of tomorrow, I will.


This is tips concerning How to fix the Yahoo Answers Bluelithium/Admanager Virus? that you’ll desire to resolve problems only on their. Confidently this will assist in lots of ways: and making yourself much better. With the expectation tips concerning How to fix the Yahoo Answers Bluelithium/Admanager Virus? are generally a method when you need it.

Best solution:


Answer by Sammi J

you can get a virus software to remove it from the pc(computer)


Answer by moiniboy

download avast or avg free they can both help really well


Answer by G

Its not a virus….


1. Go into Tools

2. Click on “Internet Options”

3. Click on “Security” tab

4. Click on “Restricted Sites”

5. Click “Sites”

6. Type in the following two sites:


http://ads.bluelithium.com


http://ad.yieldmanager.com


Answer by wsfn

In another answers list I found that switching to Yahoo Classic also works. It at least lets me read my email now!


Answer by Elaine

G’s answer worked for me… Thank you G !!


Answer by Tina

I’m going to try “G”‘s answer, I’m tired of trying to keep using yahoo and I click on a news article to read and next thing I know the page can’t be displayed because of blue lithium……….YAHOO, if you are reading this, YOU REALLY NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM !!! Some of your loyal users are ready to abandon you because of this!!


Acknowledge much better?

Add the actual answer to the comments!


Virus 3


Concept because of Virus 3


I am a first year student in Sligo IT Fine Art and our first project for Semester 1 was ‘Changing Worlds.’


When I was little I remember getting a few injections, since having children they seem to get have to get vaccinations every 6 months until they’re 5.


I feel very strongly that most children don’t need to get all of these injections and decided that ‘Changing Worlds’ would be about the actual viruses and molecules we have to ‘fight’ against.


How to solve the problem of Yahoo answers the Bluelithium / Admanager virus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive