Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How disk To install a Netgear wireless g router should I do?

Main problem courtesy of redtiger: How do I install a wireless g netgear router without a disc?

Alright. a few months ago i installed a router on my computer. it worked fine! But a few weeks ago i had to get my computer wiped because of a “deadly virus”. Now, my router doesn’t work! and to top that off, i lost the disc to it! How do I install it again without the disc?


It is only about How do I install a wireless g netgear router without a disc? that you might requirement to clear up issues by themself. Simply it will aid in many ways; and help your own life far better. Who wish only about How do I install a wireless g netgear router without a disc? may just be the very best sometime soon.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Mike

You can go to the manufacturers website and download the files there. I had the same issue a while ago and it worked fine after the download.


Answer by praetas

Start by resetting your router. There should be a small button or indentation on the back that you can hold down for a few seconds to reset the router to the factory defaults (if it’s the indented button, use a pen or pencil to press down). This will be helpful if your router has a modified admin user/pass, wireless encryption password, or other information you don’t have access to.


Next, go to http://kbserver.netgear.com/downloads_support.asp and select your model, proceed to the downloads section for your device, download the installation files, run and follow the on-screen instructions.


Know greater?

Leave your own private answer in their comments!


Virus Free Generation Hip-Hop Tour Flyers


Picture by means of Virus Free Generation Hip-Hop Tour Flyers


Virus Free Generation Hip-Hop Tour Flyers


How disk To install a Netgear wireless g router should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive