Tuesday, April 2, 2013

“Upload Photos” in my Facebook Firefox moment to move from one page to close the. This security problem?


Idea caused by Mandii: Firefox closes down the moment I go to the “upload picture” page on Facebook. Is it a security thing?

How do I upload pictures without this happening?

I can’t use IE because my dad disabled it because of the “virus” spreading around.


This will be precisely about Firefox closes down the moment I go to the “upload picture” page on Facebook. Is it a security thing? that you may really should fix difficulties independently. With a little luck it will help in lots of ways; and then make your life significantly better. Wishing precisely about Firefox closes down the moment I go to the “upload picture” page on Facebook. Is it a security thing? is likely to be a method sometime soon.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Over opinionated people we are

try uninstalling and installing fire fox again.. restart again. then try. Maybe try Safari.. it is an awesome web browser.. safe as well. hope it helps


Do know a lot better?

Leave your ultimate answer into the comments!


Measles virus (paramyxoviridae)


Persona simply by Measles virus (paramyxoviridae)


Electron microscope image of the virus responsible for measles (paramyxoviridae)

Photographer: Alain Grillet

Copyright Sanofi Pasteur

File: Rougeole 021.jpg



“Upload Photos” in my Facebook Firefox moment to move from one page to close the. This security problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive