Monday, April 1, 2013

Why advertising / advertising sites in Google search results lead me to how I can stop that?

Predicament written by Andru: Why do the google search results lead me to advertising/advertisement sites and how do I stop it?

Whenever I search something in google and click on the link result, it gets redirected to advertisements such as enterfactory.com, asiadevelopment.com etc. Can you help mer get rid of this? It is irritating. I am using the antivirus “Microsoft Security Essentials” which also malfunctioned after manually trying to find out how to stop the advertisements. I’d really appreciate useful answers, thanks.


This is definitely details Why do the google search results lead me to advertising/advertisement sites and how do I stop it? you will have to have solve troubles for themselves. With some luck it will help to in lots of ways, and create your life significantly better. Dreaming details Why do the google search results lead me to advertising/advertisement sites and how do I stop it? can certainly be an answer at a later date.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Empress

It could be a virus maybe. Try using Malwarebytes, if there is a virus on your computer, that should get rid of it.


Answer by Jojan J

sounds like there are trojans in ur system which frequently interrupt ur iexplorer. run msconfig from ur run command and in startup tab see if there any unfamiliar files, unclick to disable that file to starting in bootup. restart the pc


Figure out better?

Give your response to this inquiry below!


AVASoft Antivirus Professional is not a legitimate Anti-Virus program but a rogue, a computer virus. The fake program was designed by cyber crooks to make mo…


Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 : Analyses immédiates prédéterminées


Appearance through Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 : Analyses immédiates prédéterminées


Antivirus et firewall 2011 de Panda Security. Installez-le et oubliez les virus, les logiciels espions et les pirates !


Infos et essai gratuit sur :

www.pandasecurity.com/france/homeusers/


Why advertising / advertising sites in Google search results lead me to how I can stop that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive