Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Virus scan issues I made a mistake on my Sony VAIO laptop, click now I have a virus you say?

Issue basically by GG: On my sony vaio laptop, i accidentally clicked on a virus scan thing and now its telling me i have a virus?

on the virus scanning thing that is on my computer it say that there is no virus, on the status it had “at risk” in parentheses. Ever since i have clicked on a program called “personal anti virus, shit keeps popping up on my screen that says i am infected with a “trojan virus” or something like that???? can someone help me out here please, i am very bad with computers!


Thanks.


It will be with information On my sony vaio laptop, i accidentally clicked on a virus scan thing and now its telling me i have a virus? that you might have to clear up situations on their very own. Subsequently this’ll help in many ways; as well as your own life better. Needing with information On my sony vaio laptop, i accidentally clicked on a virus scan thing and now its telling me i have a virus? are likely to be a resolution in coming years.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Alistair

Personal Antivirus is malware itself.


“Personal Antivirus is installed by a trojan called Zlob, which attempts to trick you into buying the alleged rogue anti-spyware program. Once you’re infected with Zlob, a fake security message similar to a Windows notification pops up saying your PC is infected with malware. This Personal Antivirus message is used to lure you into purchasing, downloading and installing their program to remove the imaginary spyware.”


Removal instructions: http://www.spywareremove.com/removePersonalAntivirus.html


Answer by redfelipe

“Personal Anti Virus” is a scam. It’s a trojan horse virus that masquerades as an antivirus program. It’s designed to scare you into clicking on ads and downloading more harmful software.


Download malwarebytes’ free anti-virus… this program is true antivirus! And it kills everything evil in sight. OK, maybe that’s exaggeration. But seriously it’s really good on these things.


http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php


Answer by Damian

Hey dude, Um my friend had the same issue as yours. Personal Anti Virus is a spam that will take all your information you have in your computers. TO get rid of Personal Anti Virus, press ctrl+alt+del and taskmanager will pop up. Go to processes tab and find personal anti virus that are running in your system and end process. Then go to My computer>Program Files> and delete Personal Anti Virus folder. Empty your recycle bin. I suggest you to buy AVG anti virus which it can detect and remove automatically without you manually have to remove. your system will be in perfect shape if you go through my process to remove personal anti virus


Have any idea much better?

Add your own personal answer from the comments!


ps aqui lo que me esta pasando en estos momentos y no puedo solucionar, si algui sabe de esto le pido porfavor me ayude virus VAIO system spyware Sony something scan remove really program Personal Anti Virus PC mistake malware made laptop issues infected Goddam Windows find click buying automatically anti Virus scan issues I made a mistake on my Sony VAIO laptop, click now I have a virus you say? antivirususerreviews encontre este video espero nos ayu…


virus III


Image through virus III


10 August 2008 223/366


PC caught some nasty malware virus. Goddam Windows is easier to crack than a peanut.


Virus scan issues I made a mistake on my Sony VAIO laptop, click now I have a virus you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive